Compliance with quality and safety requirements in defence products and services is not only a guarantee, but also it is a requirement for suppliers and companies and subject to strict national and international legislation. ENAC accreditation affords extra confidence in the tests and certification required of this sector.
- Ballistics tests: medium- and high-calibre ammunition and explosives, rockets and missiles and ballistic protection and shielding for products approved by the Ministry of Defence.
- Tests on bulletproof vests and helmets both for approval by the Ministry of Defence and for the safety of other potential users.
- Software tests with fighter aircraft to ensure compliance with international safety requirements.
- Tests to evaluate protection from nuclear risks and the verification of chemical weapons.
- Tests for the optical characterisation of pyrotechnic devices and aircraft.