0. PRIOR RECOMMENDATION
In compliance with the duty of disclosure laid down in Law 34/2002 governing the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), of 11 July, the following general information about this website is provided.
The reason for this text is to explain to you in detail the features of this website and to provide you with all the information about the controller and the purpose of its content.
1. INTRODUCTION: IDENTIFYING DETAILS & USERS
- Corporate name of the Controller: ENTIDAD NACIONAL DE ACREDITACIÓN (hereinafter ENAC)
- CIF [Spanish Tax Code]: G-78373214 and address at C/ Serrano 240, 4ª A-B 28016 Madrid
- You may contact us by diverse means: post: C/ Serrano 240, 4ª A-B 28016 Madrid, telephone: 91 457 32 89 and on the telephone numbers or e-mail addresses in the various areas indicated in the “Contact” section or indicated in the sections of this website.
- Purpose: ENAC uses its portal to publicise its activity and offer the possibility of contacting, making queries, subscribing to our publication, informing us about your complaints or success stories, dealing with your applications for job vacancies published by ENAC or purchasing the training courses that we offer.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the PORTAL. Acceptance of the general terms and conditions is mandatory and compliance therewith is required by all individuals, professionals and companies (hereinafter, the USER) wishing to use them (current or new services provided in the future by ENAC through the PORTAL).
2. USER OBLIGATIONS, USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENT
The user agrees to use the portal and its content and services without contravening current legislation, generally accepted use and public order. It is forbidden to use the Website for unlawful purposes or purposes damaging to ENAC or a third party or in any way that may harm or hinder normal use of the PORTAL.
ENAC warrants that the content and services offered on the portal respect the principle of human dignity, protection of children and youth, non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect.
- Use thereof for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, except where advance written authorisation is obtained from the legitimate owners of the content, or where legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of ENAC or the legitimate owners thereof.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The USER recognises and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights to the Content and/or any other elements inserted in the portal belong to ENAC or the latter is duly authorised to distribute them on this PORTAL. Should a user or third party believe that there has been a breach of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content on the Website, he or she must notify ENAC of such fact, indicating:
- The personal data of the holder of the rights that have allegedly been infringed or indicate the representation with which he/she acts in the event that the complaint is lodged by a third party other than the holder of the rights.
- Indicate the content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the Website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the holder of the rights accepts liability for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the ENAC.com website provide links to other ENAC websites and content owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to give the user the ability to access these links. ENAC will not be held responsible in any way for the outcome that may result to the user from these links.
Any user intending to establish a technical linking device from their website to the portal must obtain the prior written authorisation of ENAC. The establishment of such link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between “enac.es” and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by “enac.es” of its content or services.
The website on which the link is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ENAC except for those expressly authorised.
5. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
ENAC reserves the right to modify, at any time and without the need for prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website “enac.es”, including this legal notice.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The information collected on this website is for informational purposes only. Although ENAC is firmly committed to keeping said information updated, it does not guarantee, either expressly or implicitly, the integrity, accuracy, reliability, updating, suitability or availability of the information, forms, search engines, products, services or graphic resources present on this website. In this way, the reliability that the user grants to the information collected on this website will be at his own risk.
ENAC neither guarantees nor assumes liability under any circumstances for damages of any kind as which may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or content.
- The existence of viruses, malware or harmful programs in the content.
- Any use by the user that is illicit, negligent, fraudulent, or contrary to these general conditions, contrary to good faith or generally accepted uses, public order, the website, its services or contents.
7. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain) in the event of any dispute arising out of access to the PORTAL.
Should any user have questions about this legal notice or any comments about the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to ENTIDAD NACIONAL DE ACREDITACIÓN C/Serrano 240 4ª A-B, 28016 Madrid.