Accreditation helps construction industry control risk, boost efficiency, demonstrate regulatory compliance and deliver confidence in supply chain.
- Testing and certification for the different “quality marks” of construction products: concrete and precast components, structural steel profiles, steel products for concrete, cement, sanitary fittings and fixtures, etc.
- Tests, inspection and certification required for CE marking (safety requirements) of the diverse products covered by the construction products regulation (EU No. 305/2011): masonry, additives, precast concrete, asphalt mixes, etc.
- Assessment of the energy efficiency of thermal installations in buildings or enclosure elements.
- Tests on noise insulation and acoustic measurements of construction elements in buildings and facilities required to reduce and control noise pollution.
- Quality control testing for construction.
- Certification of persons as sustainable building project evaluators and energy certification technicians for housing.
- Inspection of the production process of concrete manufacture plants according to Spanish RD 163/2019