To perform its activities as fully as possible and pursue efficiency when it comes to achieving its goals, ENAC has a highly qualified team of individuals responsible for processing, managing, and performing assessment activities of the applicant bodies; compiling technical documents; training and certifying assessors and experts; representing ENAC in international technical forums and being responsible for disclosing ENAC’s activities.
In addition to participating with over 700 highly regarded assessors and experts from institutions, research centres, universities, enterprises and government bodies that are a reference in the activity to be assessed and have, therefore, the competence required in each field. Hence added value is brought to the assessment process and a strong sense of trust is built in the marketplace as assessors with the highest proven technical competence are used.
ENAC invests a huge amount of time and resources in sourcing and certifying technical experts. For this reason, we currently have in place partnership agreements with over 90 scientific and technical organisations, which enables us to deploy over 700 highly regarded technical experts, making ENAC assessments extraordinarily robust in technical terms.
Once contacted, the expert receives full training from ENAC staff on accreditation requisites, auditing techniques, and the rules and procedures to be followed during assessments.
- General ManagementBeatriz Rivera
- Technical ManagementIgnacio Pina
- Operation ManagementInmaculada Lorente
- Department of Laboratories and Product CertificationJosé Luis Borrego
- Department of Inspection and Control BodiesLuis Manuel Rodríguez
- Department of Certification and VerificationEdelio Gago
- Agri-food and GLP DepartmentElisa Gredilla
- Environmental DepartmentÓscar Recuero
- Healthcare DepartmentIsabel de la Villa
- QualityCarolina Tallés
- FinancialCarmen Rosa González
- Communication & PRIrene González
- Operational Development and ITJosé Luis Miguel
- AssessorsElena MartínRecruitment and ScreeningCristina JiménezTraining
More information on: